We have a great opportunity at Blackgang Chine for a Supervisor to run our ice-cream parlour iScream. You’ll spend your day serving our customers in the shadow of our roller coaster.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about customer service
- Can remain calm during very busy periods
- Has supervisory experience in retail or catering
- Can start immediately
We offer a generous rate of pay, full time hours, uniform and training. Other benefits include subsidised meals and free entry for you and 6 members of your family to Blackgang Chine and Robin Hill.
Please apply with you CV and a short covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Food & Beverage Team Members
Seasonal – casual hours, weekends and peak holiday periods. £6.12 – £8.25 per hr
As a member of the food & beverage team you will join a great bunch of people who serve our guests from a variety of catering units ranging from fast food outlets and coffee shops to indoor dining serving a variety of hot and cold foods and beverages. The role of is varied and you could be working in any of the catering locations delivering the very best service by welcoming, assisting and ensuring that guests receive a first class service.
- Great communications skills, we want you smiling and talking to customers, taking their orders and delivering it to their tables.
- Sound numeracy and literacy skills essential. You’ll be handling money so accuracy is vital.
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment would be great but we can train you on the practical stuff.
- You must be able to work in a team or on occasions independently.
Our Food & Beverage team members deliver a great service to our customers. Above all you’re there to make sure the customers dining experience at Blackgang Chine is always friendly, consistent and a real pleasure.
All positions come with a great benefits package in addition to basic salary – free admission to our parks for you and your family, subsidised meals, pension contributions and discounts on retail goods. We provide thorough training/induction and a uniform.
To apply for the position, please upload your CV and add a short covering note to email@example.com.