Blackgang Chine and Robin Hill Frequent Visitor Pass…
Make 2018 the year of exciting adventures, thrilling rides, unique experiences, magical events, laughter and family FUN with a Frequent Visitor Pass.
Join thousands of families that take advantage of unlimited entry to the Isle of Wight’s TOP attractions: Blackgang Chine and Robin Hill. Passes include entry to the park throughout the whole season including free entry to our special events and entertainment*. With a whole season of family fun and entertainment, Frequent Visitor Passes provide excellent value for money and make the perfect gift! Why not give the gift ‘of time spent together’ in 2018!
The passes provide unlimited admission to the parks throughout the season, starting 17th March until 3rd November 2018, during standard opening times.
2018 marks Blackgang Chine’s 175th Birthday! To celebrate we will be hosting celebration events throughout the year at both Blackgang and Robin Hill! Stay tuned for more information…
A Blackgang Chine Frequent Visitor Pass will open the door to:
- Entry to the park all season… you won’t miss a thing!
- Amazing rides and attractions, including unlimited rides on the Rollercoaster…!
- Five magical theme lands including the brand NEW Underwater Kingdom
- All of our events*, including our Big Night Out Fireworks, Wild West Week, Blackgang Illuminations AND MUCH MORE!
Why not UPGRADE to a Joint Park Pass, and enjoy:
- Entry to both Robin Hill and Blackgang during standard opening times
- Unlimited rides on Colossus and the 4D cinema!
- Daily interactive Falconry Displays including ‘Wing’s by Twilight’
- All Robin Hills events including ‘Mad Easter Egg Dash’, Summer Nights and MUCH MORE!
- Entry to ‘electric woods’ events at Robin Hill in February and October/November.
- Robin Hill Frequent Visitor Pass –£34.00 per person
- Blackgang Chine Frequent Visitor Pass- £34.00 per person
- Joint Park Frequent Visitor Pass- £63 per person
- Children under the age of 4 are free
*Please note: Frequent Visitor Passes do not include entry to Eklectica 2018, or rides on the toboggan.
There are no concessionary rates for Frequent Visitor Passes owing to their already excellent value. However, if a different carer brings a disabled guest throughout the season, a transferable Carer Frequent Visitor Passes can be purchased. This pass can ONLY be used in conjunction with a Frequent Visitor Passes purchased for the disabled guest, but can be shared amongst the authorised carers. If more than one carer is required to accompany the disabled customer, then additional carer pass will need to be purchased. Each carer pass provides admission for one carer only. The carer pass can only be used when accompanying the disabled guest
“We love our Frequent Visitor Passes! We use them time and time again throughout the year as our two boys love the parks. Whenever we have a free day, we know we can spend a whole day at Blackgang Chine and Robin Hill… there is always something do to! The events are AMAZING, (Especially the Fireworks, Cowboy Week, Electric Woods and the Easter Egg Dash!) When we can get a baby sitter, we come on our own (with my partner) or with friends! We hope you continue to offer the Frequent Visitor passes for island residents!”
Hannah, Newport, Isle of Wight